25-Acre Fruit Farm in Alberta.
Harvest your fruits from our 25-acre fruit farm in Elnora, Alberta. DNA Gardens takes pride in growing 19 varieties of Saskatoons. We are the oldest commercial Saskatoon grower in the world, and we have two fruit combines.
Dave and Arden Delidais, the “D” and the “A” in DNA Gardens, have been fruit farming for over 45 years!
Our fruit farm is located in a beautiful part of the world. When you come to the area make sure to stop by some of the most popular nearby destinations including:
- Dry Island Buffalo Jump Park (18 Minutes away)
- Royal Tyrrell Dinosaur Museum (1 Hour Away)
- Anthony Henday Museum (18 Minutes away)
- Running Reins Ranch (11 Minutes Away)
- Trenville Park (15 Minutes Away) - This park is located on the majestic banks of the Red Deer River. It leads to many other great accesses to the Red Deer River.
- Alberta Prairie Railway Excursion (45 Minutes Away) - This is an exciting one-day adventure on a vintage passenger train from the 1920s. The train is robbed by the dreaded outlaw "Reynolds Raiders" or the "Pump Car Bandits." A short but furious gun battle ensues.
- Big Valley Campground (20 Minutes Away)
- Elnora Campground (9 Minutes Away)
- Hidden Jewel Campground (7 Minutes Away)
- McKenzie Crossing